Medical Billing Overview
Alphamed employs all-inclusive and direct submission model and best practices in electronic medical billing submission process. This efficient process eliminates paperwork, bypass the clearinghouse, expedites submission of claims which resulted in a faster reimbursement turnaround, elimination of billing errors, and improving claims acceptance rate. Our medical billing process is designed to produce quicker payment, increase profitability and cash flow while improving office administrative efficiencies.
Alphamed charges cover all services performed by Alphamed for the life cycle of the submitted claim. This will also include billing of client’s patients for any balances the patient is responsible for after receiving medical care by the provider. Alphamed will follow-up on all submitted claims and aggressively pursue late or denied claims.
- Reliable and accurate billing
- Dedicated account manager
- We will manage your EDI registration process with Medicare, private and commercials payors and submit your claims directly by passing the clearinghouse and as a result eliminating a major recurring cost.
- Your claims will be submitted within 24 hours of receiving the required documents and patient demographics from your office.
- EOB and Remittance information will be received and analyzed. Payment information will be updated and your account manager will aggressively pursue late or denied claims with payors.
- We will handle and submit all secondary and tertiary claims to Medicare and commercial payors.
- We will bill your patient in your behalf for any outstanding co-payment
- We will provide you with daily and Monthly reports detailing the status of all outstanding claims.